Mobile Food Unit Fact Sheet: This site covers the highlights of what you need to know about Special Transitory Food Unit licensing and what’s required for the operation of the unit, such as “How Often Do I Need Inspections?”: PDF format

Verification Form Guidance: This form is needed by a licensed Mobile Food Establishment and is used to verify the name of the required licensed mobile food establishment commissary and services provided. This form must be submitted each time the location of the unit changes: PDF format

Notification of Intent to Operate a Special Transitory Food Unit (STFU): This form is used to notify the local health department of your intent to operate within their jurisdiction. This form must be submitted 4 days prior to event: PDF format

Go to top