This collection of food safety resources was developed for families and middle school-aged children that encompass core food safety principles: time and temperature, cross-contamination, basic sanitation, and, most importantly, proper handwashing. We have special incentives for educators who help promote food safety in their classrooms as well.
- SCRUB CLUB online Course The SCRUB Club course is Free! Please create a login and enjoy the information resources as a family or as a classroom
- Families, please take the student course
- Educators, please register as a teacher for access to our Food Safety Video Contest, deadline to apply is May 28, 2021
- Download the Free Scrub Club/Handwashing Poster for homes
- Download the Free Home USe Food Safety Check List